Share Your Scars
- Do you remember being bullied as a kid? Or were you a bully?
- Did this experience impact you as an adult, and if so, how
- Do you every think of confronting your past bullying experiences?
- If you were a bully and/or bullied, do you ever think of apologizing or reconciling?
- Did your experience of being bullied or being a bully get in the way of your present life?
We’d love to hear your story. To apply, or nominate a friend or family member, please email us.
Your stories will help ignite a new conversation that looks at bullying from an adult perspective. Scars are like tattoos – they don’t fade away. Share your scar. Share your invisible tattoo. Share your story.